Rebecca is a newly graduated Podiatrist, completing her degree at the University of South Australia in 2021. Rebecca has a passion for Podiatry and provides a wide range of Podiatric treatments including orthotic therapy, functional gait analysis, diabetic assessments, nail surgery and general skin and nail care. Rebecca enjoys keeping active and spending time at the beach with friends and family.
What makes you different/why would people come see you?
“I have a passion for helping patients and enjoy them seeing results and achieving their health goals. I strongly believe in a patient centered approach to care and believe in using evidence based practice to provide the best possible treatment and rehabilitation options for all patients.”
Rebecca has a keen interest in all aspects of podiatry but is especially interested in:
- Lower limb biomechanics
- Sports podiatry
- Ingrown toe nail surgery
- Diabetes assessment and education
- Wound care
- Bachelor of Podiatry (2021), University of South Australia
- Member of Australian Podiatry Association
- Member of Sports and Exercise Podiatry Australia
- In 2021, participated in metropolitan and rural placements at the Royal Adelaide Hospital, Whyalla and Broken Hill, providing a full range of podiatry services.