Kendall Morrison is a Podiatrist at myPod Podiatry. Kendall provides a full range of Podiatric treatments including general nail and skin care, diabetes assessments, nail surgery, Paediatrics, orthotic therapy, and functional gait analyses.
Kendall enjoys all aspects of Podiatry however has a special interest in:
- Dry needling and western medical acupuncture therapy
- Sports rehabilitation
- Lower limb biomechanics and gait patterns
- Wound care
- Nail surgery
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Podiatry with first class honours (2013), University of South Australia
- Graduated with the highest overall score in the class receiving the prestigious TG Mitchell award
- Chancellor’s letter of recommendation and merit awards
- In 2014 worked fly in/out of Broken Hill and provided outreach services with the Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Dry needling, western medical acupuncture, mobilisation, and rocktape training completed
- Spending lots of time playing with my daughter Billie and Golden Retriever Austin
- Running (New York marathon 2014 sub 4hrs and multiple half marathons), Netball and stand up paddle boarding
- Travelling (lived in London for 2 years)
What makes you different/why should people see you?
I work with my clients to reach their goals. I understand that everyone has their own desired results from their treatments which can include being able to walk without pain, running further or faster, general foot care, injury prevention and treatment, education etc.
I enjoy a multidisciplinary approach and like to provide my clients with a range of options to help with their desired outcomes. I am passionate about health and exercise and enjoy seeing my clients reach their goals knowing I could enable that in a small or big way